Re: [MV] Smoke gets in your eyes.....M-55 problem

From: LSyman@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 15:46:16 PDT

I built an LDS for a customer with the one hole injectors. It made gobs of
power but smoked badly. He couldn't see the cars behind him it was so bad. It
was in a M35A2 which has a more restrictive intake system but I have a M35A2
w/ a LDS and know of several M35A2s w/ LDSs and they don't smoke excessively.
I spoke w/ a dealer friend of mine that does a lot w/ five tons and he
suggested changing the injectors. He has had several customers w/ the same
problem and changing the injectors cured it. I also read in PS Magazine that
the one hole injectors had been superseded w/ the two holers for emissions.
So I changed the injectors and VOILA no smoke!
Sounds like John has too many variables.
I'll see your 4 cents and raise you a buck
Jeff

MVPA#10519
66 M151A1
71 M151A2