Re: [MV] Smoke gets in your eyes.....M-55 problem

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 17:57:50 PDT

One item not mentioned is whether someone got inside the fuel injection
pump and turned it up a mite. This also would account for the excessive
smoke. My advice? Leave it as is and learn to "feather" the
throttle................it will come in handy and make your neighbors
complain less about the "old green piece of junk when you circle the block
making gobs of smoke and VOILA!!!! No more skeeters!!!!

James Shanks
The Line Below is my Ham Radio Callsign
n1vbn@bit-net.com
The line below is my Ham Radio Packet Address
N1VBN @ WB1DSW.NH.USA.NOAM