RE: [MV] Making an M-37/M-43 go faster??

From: Ian Wallace (iwallace@uswest.net)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 21:36:29 PDT

Here's another answer, Jim. Just take a little turn around the block with
your Saracen, then hop into the M-37! It will seem like a sports car!

Also, FYI, after 650 miles (since Dec. 27, 1999)I rechecked the torque
converter in the Ferret - no fluid change whatsoever. Right up to the bottom
of the check plug, and nice and clean. I don't think these things get nasty
unless they are abused through overheating.

Ian Wallace
1960 Mk 2/3 Ferret, making the car show circuit