Re: [MV] GPW safety strap question and Thank You

From: fv74@altavista.net
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 07:42:52 PDT

Bob

The safety strap uses the larger one of the two holes for the top bow storage bracket. I think it is the lower hole, but I can't look at my MB right now. One hole is for a 5/16" bolt and the correct hole uses a special 3/8" shoulder bolt to fasten both the top bow bracket and the safety strap.

Dave Fillman
45 MB