green radios in green vehicles

From: Richard (rvanhoo@attglobal.net)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 09:51:09 PDT

Once again I find mblair correct in his statements about ham's right to
operate in ham bands with old military radios. Hams are licensed. I'm
promoting CB for parades. Anyone can operate these,
regardless of I.Q. ala least common denominator. My apologies to all who
have invested in the latest cb gear aka "family radio" and are urging its
use. If you got 'em, smoke them (no, not really). Since
I only buy HRO, I wasn't aware Thriftway had them for less than $100. Live
and learn. This wasn't the first time I was wrong this year. Enjoy !
Richard.