[MV] M-135 will not go into high gear...?

From: mista (mista@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 12:07:27 PDT

I have a m-135 that I made some modifications too...

http://www.oberlin.edu/~jodbert/truck.htm

but i cannot get this truck to go into high gear, it works fine in low and
will shift by itself. But when I put it in high range it acts like its in
neutral...? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also does anyone
know where I might be able to find a new or used transmission for this truck

thanks

john