Military Vehicle Marketplace

From: MICHAEL PEELER (frnbulx@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 17:47:41 PDT

Hello to all.

I have enjoyed the list since day one. Ours is a truly diverse hobby, and I
have never met a better group of people than those in this line of "work".

We have put up a website for posting your MVs for sale, whether you are an
individual or dealer. In addition, there are MV related dealer listings by
location (international listings will be up soon), regional events
schedules, MVPA affiliates, a disscussion board, and more every day. Text
listings for dealers are free, and a "related links" page and "photo
gallery" will be added soon as well. If you would like to trade links, or
show everyone your pride and joy, send 'em over!

This is a work in progress. Please feel free to visit and contribute in any
way. And, by all means, use the classifieds! They are always free. In fact,
we will run any photo ads (received by June 13, 2000) on our homepage for 30
days, at no charge. Click on the link for "posting your photo ad", send in
your ad copy and photo, and we will post it! Bookmark us and visit often!

Thanks to all.

Michael Peeler
http://mvmarketplace.com