Re: [MV] Stars & #'s

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 19:02:44 PDT

Question --- U S Air Force I undersand turns stars the other way from U S
Army. Did USAAF also do this????????????????
Everette

To keep our country free -- All gave some --and SOME GAVE ALL -- Some lie
under monuments in long rows, some in country burial grounds, other where
they fell. It is for us the living to stand shoulder to shoulder that the
memory of what they did and what they gave never fades.