Updates ,Ferret Sand Channels, Shirts, Car show

From: Robin Craig (therobincraig@home.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 09:05:53 PDT

I have received a good number of responses to my posting, so I will be
taking this project to the next level now, and developing AutoCAD drawings
etc and working out tooling required for bending and forming (there is a
difference between the two!).

If you have not indicated before but would like a set, drop me a line.

The artwork for the Ferret golf and T shirts will hopefully be ready next
week, should get shirts back about 4 days after. They will be "man sized"
and most likely black or grey. Golf shirts, envisage small profile logo on
chest with ferret name etc under. For t shirts a picture on the back or line
drawing, any preferences anyone?All will be Mk 2/3 this run.

Car show last weekend went well, got rained on once, had ketchup spilled
inside (same herbert nailed the ballot box for judging too), apart from that
it was a great day, different type of crowd than the normal cruise nights,
so lots of new exposure and new questions. Will be making a turnbuckle type
support to lock out the hatches in the open position. No new holes , just
slide into place and open turnbuckle into place. made an info board that
goes in the side locker and knocks down, made of allum. vinyl stick on
lettering was cheap and easy, painted matt green, looks good.

Am getting ready to have my vehicle moved by the military for a parade soon
about two hours away. They will be floating it both ways, should be fun.
Catch you later....

rgds

Robin