Re: [MV] A TYPO??? (M113 rain things)

From: Henry Fackovec (Fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 08:09:23 PDT

If you can't find that chap who was advertising on the list, Colemans
surplus in Halifax PA has them stacked like cord wood, Saturn Surplus in
Halifax has them and I think Katz's in Strousburg PA has them. I asked how
much they were when I made my last rounds out there, I have the feeling they
were around $ 100.00 or so. (Don't need one, but I asked because they are
way high on the "cute" scale)

Hank Fackovec

No relationship to the vendors, other than having sloged thru lots of mud at
each of thier yards at one time or another