Re: [MV] A TYPO??? (M113 rain things)

From: Seacoast Surplus (ww2w@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 10:16:29 PDT

And yes I have them too. at one time I had a truck load, now about
7 (some are promised from this discussion). BUT I choose who I sell too, and
Tom Gould is not on that list.

Charlie , Seacoast Surplus (617)365-0989 (doesn't work when
out of state as keeps changing over to different carrier)as I was
friday