100A Alternator for 2.5-Ton Multifuel?

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 14:54:23 PDT

Does anybody have a good NOS 100 amp alternator upgrade kit for an
M35A2 2.5-ton 6x6 multifuel truck?

Well, my truck's actually an M109A3 shop van, but that "M" number is
probably not as well-known. It uses the same chassis as the good ol'
M35A2 cargo truck, with a different body bolted on the back end. I
have pictures on my web page (URL below) if you're curious.

Thanks in advance...

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/