Re: [MV] CARC.... a legacy of gov

From: lou (lou@frontier.net)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 10:47:35 PDT

I must say your description of the human condition, while accurate in so far
as it goes, is but one side of the picture. And it isn't limited to either
the military or the United States. For every horror story there's also a
success (perhaps not always so well known) else we'd still be wondering if
it was safe to try and bring that hot crackling red wavy stuff (fire) into
the cave! Those Romans recently mentioned here with relatively high lead
levels in them got that way by developing indoor plumbing, alas with lead
pipes!