Re: [MV] increasing horsepower

From: Mitchell K. Smith (mksmith@ptd.net)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 10:00:28 PDT

Joe,
The data plate on mine says 1975. I just "assumed" that was the actual date of
MFG. Fuel filters are definately clean. I think the engine is just tired.
Possibly the low sulfer fuel has gotten the best of the pump. It runs more like a
"scared turtle" especially on hills. On flats, it runs really good.

I will probably get the pump and injectors worked over. All it takes is money!

Anybody know of an M-923 for sale?

Mitch Smith