Re: [MV] Increasing Horsepower Stanadyne's Performance Improvement

From: Rich Weinkauf (RWeinkauf@msn.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 19:48:36 PDT

> So, the next question is... would this be good for a M1009 CUCV and if so,
> where do I get it? Napa, Local Parts Store, or direct from the
> manufacturer?

I use Stanadyne Performance Formula in both my Deuce and my Hummer. It's a
pour-point depressant, adds lubricity back to the fuel to keep the injection
pump healthy, and enhances the cetane rating of the fuel. Also has a
anti-bacterial agent.

I buy it by the case from Diesel Injection Service:

http://www.dieselpage.com

Rich

Rich Weinkauf, N8QLT
HummerID: 97.5 Fly Yellow Wagon