Iowa Forestry Sale

From: Mike and Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 20:47:37 PDT

Went to the Government Auction in Ames, Iowa today. I thought
most vehicles went for a reasonable to low prices. The nice M38
got a $3000 bid, and will end up for resale at a surplus dealer in
Ill.. I took a front and back shot of all vehicles and hopefully wrote
down the right prices. I didn't end up with anything. I will try and write
a couple pages for the Iowa MVPA website and post some pictures.
I was always told the M38a1 were cheap, to bad I didn't need one.
give me at least a week (hopefully a couple days) to get my stuff sorted
and posted. I will post an email to the list when I am done.

The Iowa MVPA has a meeting in the Des Moines Area this Sunday
if any members to the list would like some more information. Please
email me.

Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net
Iowa MVPA Website: http://www.netins.net/showcase/iamvpa/