Re: [MV] Dingo in Vancouver BC (NFS)

From: COLIN STEVENS (colin@pacdat.net)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 00:12:12 PDT

Not to be confused with the Dingo in Vancouver, BC area owned by long time
MVPA member Bob Sutherland. He displayed it at the MVCC Convention in
Vancouver BC in 1983.

One can trace the British Army history of these vehicles luckily. Bob's
Dingo unfortunately was one that sat in a depot most of its life - well
unfortunately in terms of history.

We are a few hours north of Seattle. Bob does not have e-mail. Contact me at
colin@pacdat.net for more info.

Cheers!

Colin Macgregor Stevens
MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
Editor MAPLE LEAF UP (Est. 1977) newsletter
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada
E-mail: colin@pacdat.net
Personal web site: http://bcoy1cpb.pacdat.net
1944 Willys MB