Re: [MV] M422A1 is home

From: Lida L Bensinger (mitymite@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 09:05:18 PDT

> >..... Cylinders can be had but cranks are nearly impossible to get
>>and are very $$$$. Takes some time to check this but in the long run
may
> >save you much trouble later.

> At some point the engine swallowed a bolt, that's my post mortem
> opinion anyway, which made a mess of one head and piston.
It is common for them to EAT the carb jet and its attaching screw.

Daryl
D&L Bensinger
mitymite@juno.com or
Military Vehicle Parts & Restorations lbensinger@enter.net for
attachments
2442 Main St.
Narvon, PA 17555 Phone/FAX (610) 286-9545
http://www.dlbensinger.com/

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.