Re: [MV] MV's in Russia...

From: MARK ZUREVINSKY (maz_concerts@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2000 - 12:09:41 PDT

Grettings,

I think that it is important that I set the record straight here. First off,
I am not asking anyone to come to Russia with a suitcase full of $$$$. In
fact I do not even know why you are even suggesting Russia. As indidcated in
my previous message, I am in the country of Ukraine. Although, a former part
of the USSR, Ukraine is a totally independant country from Russia like many
others.

As for the golden goose, I have worked very hard at making very productive
connections with various individuals in this country. There is no
involvement be it mafia, corrupt officials or the like. I am a Canadian
doing business here and can easy extend to any interested party contact
names and numbers to the Canadian Embassy in order to substanciate who I
am.

With regards to the majority of WWII items in this part of the world, you
should know that the vast majority as discovered by my employees happen to
be privatly owned, be it Willys, Harleys etc..

Again, I need to stress that all items for purchase are bought by myself
from the onset. They are then transferred to the respective buyer. One need
not worry about any concern of Governemtn officials. Unless the favourable
conditions between Canada and the US has changed in the last two weeks, I do
not think that anyone would be concerned with such. To go a step further,
all items for import into Canada would be done through Department Foreign
Affairs & International Trade (DFAITI)as required. If it was a comfort,
anything could be imported into Canada first and then to the US if
necessary.

In closing, yes there are many unscrupulious people out there. I think that
all will agree that we need not leave Canada or the US to find them. I have
been self-employeed for in excess of 15 years. I have and continue to pride
myself on longevity in business.

Regards,

Mark Zurevinsky

PS. who ever said that there were WWII US pieces in climate controlled
storage anyways?