Re: [MV] Russia-Vintage Mil-Veh bargains

From: MARK ZUREVINSKY (maz_concerts@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2000 - 12:24:01 PDT

Greetings,

I am glad that you have reinforced the fact that "buyer beware". That is
important and cannot be overstatwed.

If you are still interested in the YAK, I might be able to help you.

Again, I can only say what is real. I will give every possible assurance and
support it by propoer documentation that I am real. Again, not a russian
doing business in Canada. I am A Canadian doing business in Ukraine.

You are very correct in the corruption that is in Russia. I will not argue
with that. I again for the fifth time am located in Ukraine.

I never expectede everyone to run out and accept what I originally proposed.
However there is and there will continue to be some progressive thinkers
that will prove the doubting Thomnas' wrong.

regards,

Mark Zurevinsky

Ps. if anyone cares to contact me direct I can be reached in Ukraione at 380
54 232 5313 my direct line in Canada is 807 475 7730