Re: [MV] Vintage MVs for sale

From: MARK ZUREVINSKY (maz_concerts@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2000 - 22:46:53 PDT

Greetings Daryl,

Thanks for the tips. I do have a camera. In fact it is a digital. I have
taken pics and in fact sent them to various people whom are interested. I
would love to post a list and pics on a site, but I am not aware of anyplace
that I can do this. Your assistance or suggestions in this area would be
helpful.

You ask can the stuff be sent to the US direct? Without a doubt. I can ship
anywhere in the world with AEI-Danzas. The buyer needs to ensure that it is
admissable into the country. I take care of the export from here and all
necessary documentation.

Warmest Regards,

Mark Zurevinsky