Re: [MV] Another First!

From: richard burrell (miltrkr@concentric.net)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 21:13:37 PDT

i would drop them like a hot potato i have a farmers policy on my M35A2
listed as a pleasure vehicle my agent didn't even bat an eye and she
even knew what it was without me describing it said she had a policies
for a couple of other guy with "army trucks" and its listed as a 1971 AM
general M35A2 the only fib is weight as i don't use it commercially so
they let the weight slide i had a harder time at DMV but that's due to
some idiot at the DRMO
listing the VIN number wrong had one too many digits on the form 97 had
to deal with that took a couple of months to get squared away i was very
happy at the ease i had making my mil-vehicle legal
Richard Burrell
MVPA #20227
MVCC