Re: [MV] Tool rack on M35?

From: Steve Thrasher (gpw42@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 21:22:47 PDT

In line with David's comment on your triangles and
first aid kits, you should see the stink that gets
raised in the ACTIVE Army when a vehicle is found
without this stuff! Nothing so simple as paying for
something that's lost, but the division
commander/command sergeant major put out email over
who was missing a chock block and therefore the
vehicle was unsafe to operate! Not "unsafe to park",
but operate.

So you're 2 steps closer to being safe to operate!
Your -10 manual will give you a complete list of what
your model of truck (winch, tanker, wrecker, shop van,
etc.) is supposed to have. Look for BII (Basic Issue
Items), which are REQUIRED, and AAL (Additional
Authorized Items), which the company commander can
authorize. Don't forget your chock blockS (1 front, 1
rear - the sphincter police don't recognize 1 between
the duals) and enjoy your ride!

Good luck,
Steve

 there also was a