Re: [MV] Another First!

From: Michael Howell (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 18:26:52 PDT

Farm Bureau refused to insure my M725 because my agent told the company it
was an antique military ambulance in an effort to get a collector car rate
and was told "ambulances are on the banned list". Didn't make any
difference what it was currently being used for or anything else we told
them.

Mike
M35A2, M725 still uninsured, M37 not insured, M1010 insured with Farm Bureau
as a farm truck along with the M35