Re: [MV] Another First!

From: MThom15@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 03:31:44 PDT

In a message dated 6/19/00 8:55:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
surplus@kanab.net writes:

<< mil-veh@skylee.com >>

Tom,
    With my M151, the title said it was a 71 Ford Utility Truck. When I took
it to my insurance agent, I told him what it really was, then showed him the
title. He couldn't find the M151 A2 on his computer anywhere, so he listed
it as a 71 Ford Bronco. From the time I walked in to the time I had
insurance certificates in my hand was about 15 minutes. He was happy to take
my money and insure my jeep. My insurance company is AAA of Michigan.

Matt
MVPA #21737
71 M151 A2