Re: [MV] Another First!

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 06:21:09 PDT

> With my M151, the title said it was a 71 Ford Utility Truck.

But that's what it is. It's not a jeep or mutt, it's a utility truck. In
fact in WI there is no place on the form anymore for a model, such as
M151A2, just manufacterer, year, type, and vin.

> When I took
>it to my insurance agent, I told him what it really was, then showed him the
>title. He couldn't find the M151 A2 on his computer anywhere, so he listed
>it as a 71 Ford Bronco.

As long as he knows what you've done. I wouldn't want to pull fast one on
my agent like that without his knowledge.

je