Re: [MV] basic land rover info site

From: BARNCARD@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 06:12:09 PDT

Help

Can anyone lay out the process for importing foreign military vehicles into
he US. I am only interested in what actions I would need to take with the US
Government prior to and and after arrival of a MV at a US port of entry. I
understand that certain vehicles are grandfathered from DOT safety and
environmental requirments because of age.

I am very interested in the import of Land Rovers and other UK MOD vehicles
and as I live in the port city of Norfolk I am available on site to see this
through.

Any help regards these procedures will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.
Ben Barnhill
barncard@aol.com
Norfolk,VA