Web Site

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 21:14:54 PDT

Hi fellow listers,
I've been working on a military vehicle site since Feb. of this year and I
would love to share it with you all. It's called "Steel Soldiers - Military
Vehicle Supersite" and it can be found at http://www.steelsoldiers.com I am
a huge enthusiast and I want my site to be as expansive and accurate as
possible so that other people can share in my military vehicle fever.
Please check it out and mail me if you have any corrections, criticisms,
suggestions for vehicle listings, or even praise. :o) I look forward to
hearing from you all either on the list or in private. Thanks so much.
Sincerely,
Chris Stansbury
webmaster, steelsoldiers.com
1984 M-1009 CUCV Blazer