M 35 hubs/Inter-Agency

From: Geof Kaye (KAYE-RIVERCITY@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 21:28:40 PDT

Inter-agency has Selectro hubs with a machined adapter. Selectro is Warn
or Superwinch I believe and $500 isn't bad considering easier steering
-fuel mileage - the wear and tear issue is also understandable. The
main issue is front end shimmey.... and drivability at speed. Arthur's
hubs make the Deuce almost a pleasure to drive when bending the needle
at 60 mph[ down hill-45 mph tail wind]. At the least you have SOME
control... of sorts! I'd purchase them again if I still have my other
trucks-but I've sold that business. The old Brunswick[AMC] hubs are also
good[brass] though I've only seen one up close and seemed to be stout
enough in design. I'd think about the $1200 hubs for a long time....I'd
probably never purchase them. I believe the Selectros also fit a Ford
truck so that might be a lead to follow up on if you have access to Ford
Truck Parts. Anyway I'm satisfied with the hubs from Inter-Agency and
Authurs service-I believe him to be a reasonable and honest vendor and I
would not hesitate to do business with him again.......geof kaye

'92 Dodge Diesel -'72 AMG 6X6 Deuce -'97 454/425 Pathmaker
Airboat-'87 BAJA Fish and Ski and more time/money/toys than I know what
to do with....Ain't America Great!!!