Additional Thanks to Jim

From: Janet Blohm (barjanin@eagle.ca)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 06:57:22 PDT

I would like to pass on my thanks to Jim Gilmore
for taking the time to come to the annual OMVA
( Ontario ) show in Oshawa and helping make it
 a success. He is a member of the club but his
participation constitutes going the extra mile. He
must bulsh*^ his way through Canada Customs
with his car loaded with who knows what on the
way into Canada and then bulsh*^ his way back
through US Customs with all those worthless
Canadian dollars. Can you imagine a customs
official asking Jim what a particular part is. He will
be the most informed person in the place about the
most obscure piece of junk. He will know the part #,
the factory it was built and probably the contract #
as well. It is comforting to know that Canada's economic
outlook was better after Jim an his lady left all those
US dollars behind from food and liquor taxes.
Thanks to Jim and all those guys like him that help
promote this hobby and make it what it is.
    Barry Churcher