Chevy Markings

From: Janet Blohm (barjanin@eagle.ca)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 06:32:15 PDT

I know this has been flogged before, but I have
a friend with a 41 Chev 1 1/2 ton that wants info
on the markings. Will early war numbers on the
hood be blue, what are the size of the numbers,
what about the star? He is coming over this weekend
so I figured this list was faster and more accurate
than a lot of looking at pictures. I am doing a 41
1 1/2 Chevy but it will have late war markings or
maybe Dutch Princes Irene Brigade marking. I have
been paying more attention to those and therefore must
prevail on you guys and gals to assist.
Thanks in advance for the help and thanks for an
entertaining and sometimes exciting way to spend
my time.
    Barry Churcher