Re: [MV] For Sale: Harley WLA Motors (unused)

From: LSyman@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 09:59:21 PDT

Well, excuse me for asking and my apologies to the list for putting this on
the list but since Mark feels the need to air this publicly I guess I need to
respond publicly.
A little sensitive aren't you Mark? Just because people responded cautiously
to your initial postings is no reason to flame any e-mail that does not ask
where to send the check. Your reasons for doing what you do are valid but I
think the patronizing was unnecessary. You e-mailed me several times through
my Tactical Truck web site before your first list posting to try to sell me
surplus and now I'm glad I did not respond. I would have trouble doing
business with someone with a "holier than thou" attitude. This also
exemplifies a problem I, and I'm sure others, have had with this list: people
can be obnoxious when they don't have to look you in the face and speak the
words they write. Discussion of differing opinions is one of the reasons for
the list. There's no need to be an A-hole.
Jeff
TacticalTruck.com