Mark and his Russian vehicles, etc.

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 13:03:42 PDT

To: Mark Zurevinsky

Re: Posts to my friends

You seem to have got off to a rough start and I hope it smooths out for you,
but as for me, I am going to pass on your items.....as tempting as they may
be.

It just strikes me odd that you would be so confrontational with our members
on our "mil-veh" chat net. I believe that to be a very big mistake,
especially as a new and unknown person to our group. You might be a real
honest, nice guy, but after reading your posts to the others, you have given
me some concerns.

That is just my personal opinion... not speaking for anyone but myself.

Jack Lee