Sandblasting

From: Matt (wilfreeman@infoave.com)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 19:52:31 PDT

   I know that this question has been asked fairly recently, but here goes
anyway.

   I was looking through the Northern Tools & Equipment catalog the other
day and saw a nozzle that hooks up to a pressure washer that draws sand
through the tip. With a 2000psi pressure washer, it looks like it might work
pretty well. Positives - no dust and cheap (if you already own a pressure
washer). Negative - metal will rust quicker.

   I wanted to see if anyone on the list has tried this, before I go out and
spend $75 on this gizmo.

   Thanks - Matt