Re: [MV] For Sale: Harley WLA Motors and Mark Z

From: Piet Jan Baarda (pjbaarda@solair1.inter.nl.net)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 10:46:23 PDT

List,
Just did a litle check on the Ontario phone number provided by Mark. You
know what? It is a
FAX number of a club/theatre in Ontario called Silverado.

Silverado
439 Memorial
Thunder Bay ON P7P 3Y6
Tel: (807) 343-4646
Fax: (807) 475-7730
Contact: n/a

Just did a search on "807 475 7730" and found it.

What do we make of that? Typo?, ???

PJ