Re: [MV] CCKW Upgrade

From: Lida L Bensinger (mitymite@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 10:43:50 PDT

I haven't really been reading this thread very closely and I'm not sure
what you are trying to do to your CCKW's but Daryl wrote an article about
what he did to his to improve it. Go to our website
(http://www.dlbensinger.com) and click on the link to Biography and
Published Articles, then go to Army Motor's articles. Or, if you want to
do it the easy way, just go here:
http://www.enter.net/~lbensinger/issue86.html. The article is called
"Juicin' up Jimmy" and is a description of how he converted it from 6 to
12 volt.

Lida

D&L Bensinger
mitymite@juno.com or
Military Vehicle Parts & Restorations lbensinger@enter.net for
attachments
2442 Main St.
Narvon, PA 17555 Phone/FAX (610) 286-9545
http://www.dlbensinger.com/

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.