Re: [MV] Mark and his Russian vehicles, etc.

From: Daniel Terp (dterp@tallcity.com)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 17:49:15 PDT

On Sun, 25 Jun 2000 13:37:14 EDT, "MARK ZUREVINSKY"
<maz_concerts@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Only if you know 10 % of what you were talkig about. I will only say that
>never did I suggest to anyone to send money to "the Ukraine".

Where DO you propose they send their money? You never have laid out
the terms of this deal. When I emailed you about it you never replied.

But my statement stands, I don't recommend anyone send hard earned
money to someone they don't know in a foreign country.

And yes, I know what I'm talkig about. Luckily, I wasn't the one who
lost their money, but I've seen it happen. A very nice 300SL Mercedes
simply "vanished" after the money was transferred, and the Spanish
police are still looking. Or at least that's what they say.

>I have no interest sending vehicles to Canada when a serious portion of them
>will be sold in western Europe. How much sense is that?

If you want to sell MV's in Western Europe, by all means do so. If you
want to sell MV's in North America, my recommendation is to bring the
stuff over here so people can see it and know you're for real. If that
doesn't make sense to you, fine with me, it's your business.

>Just so you know, it is not "the Ukraine", it is "Ukraine". I big
>difference. Kindly make the correction.

My copy of Compton's says both are correct, just like "United States"
and "The United States", that's good enough for me. Since it's clear
we won't be doing business anyway, it hardly matters.