Re: [MV] Looking for a 24 V bayonet base light bulb

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 19:39:05 PDT

"Brian M. Hodges" <bhodges@epilog.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to locate a replacement bulb for the turn indicator assembly
> mounted on the steering column of my HMMWV.

The correct bulb number is 1873. Bulb Direct has them for $0.80 each:

    http://www.bulbdirect.com/

I think I replaced mine with an 1829 that I had lying around, which is
used for the instrument cluster lights on my deuce. It works, but it's
a bit too bright at night.

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/