Re: [MV] Don't Vote for algore

From: Michael Howell (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 20:43:45 PDT

Didn't Al's buddies get the contract to sell us our MV stuff from DRMO? And
what is the status of this anyway?

Isn't it Slick's buddies that have stopped importation of MV's from other
countries?

Still, slick got reelected even though I can't find one out of a hundred
that voted for him the second time. Makes me wonder if the network
computers know how to count.

Mike
Tishomingo, MS