Re: [MV] Don't Vote for algore

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 16:24:20 PDT

--- Michael Howell <michael@tsixroads.com> wrote:
> Didn't Al's buddies get the contract to sell us our
> MV stuff from DRMO? And
> what is the status of this anyway?
++++++++
Yes. Its still a confused mess.

> Isn't it Slick's buddies that have stopped
> importation of MV's from other
> countries?
++++++
Yes, and don't forget the M1 rifles he had crushed and
all of the radio equipment he's STILL having crushed.

> Still, slick got reelected even though I can't find
> one out of a hundred
> that voted for him the second time. Makes me wonder
> if the network
> computers know how to count.
+++++++
Don't feel bad, I can't find anyone who voted for him
the first time. I also can't find ANYONE who likes
Hitlary, but I know she's going to be our senator.

Joe