Re: [MV] Jim Gilmore?

From: Jim Gilmore (jgilmore@oeonline.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 19:30:19 PDT

At 09:32 PM 6/27/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Can anyone tell me how to reach Jim Gilmore? Is he in town? Land line,
>e-mails have not worked? weird?

     Yes, unfortunately, I am stuck here in the hell we call
Detroit....... I work nights so it's hard to reach me in the night. In
the daytime I'm running around trying to get the other 2,000 things I have
to do done. In between, I try to catch up with a heavy volume of email and
phone traffic. Oh, and there's that sleep thing also. Be persistent, we
will eventually co-exist in the same space-time continuum.

     I'm actually at work right now with my laptop.........gotta catch up
with these e-mails somehow.
                   Jim

James T. Gilmore
2565 Wiethoff, Inkster Michigan 48141