RE: [MV] Motor Vehicles in Ukraine

From: MARK ZUREVINSKY (maz_concerts@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 07:31:07 PDT

Steve,

Thanks for your vote of confidence. I think that you have said what needs to
be said in closure to this situation. I really have nothing to add.

As for the GPA, I know there is a FORD over here. But it is hardly junk. It
is in unrestored original condition and fully functional.

Let me know if there is anything else you are looking for.

Regards,

Mark Zurevinsky
for MAZ

FYI: sent to list for information purposes