Re: [MV] M35 electrical (lights) questions

From: richard burrell (miltrkr@concentric.net)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 21:38:53 PDT

hi list
i get mine at my work a Ford/Sterling truck dealer through the parts
department the price of headlight bulbs is $12.75 the other bulbs are
about $.75 ea. headlight bulbs don't come with wires but have the crimp
connectors soldered on i just cut the old ones off and crimp on new
bulb.
oh by the way they are made by Wagner
Richard burrell
MVPA# 20227