Re: [MV] US politics & military vehicles..WAS: [MV] Don't Vote for algore

From: Janet Blohm (barjanin@eagle.ca)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 21:45:15 PDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Cougarjack@aol.com <Cougarjack@aol.com>
To: Military Vehicles List <mil-veh@skylee.com>
Date: June 27, 2000 1:40 AM
Subject: Re: [MV] US politics & military vehicles..WAS: [MV] Don't Vote for
algore

:

>Well, here we part company. I won't regulate what I say or think about
military vehicle ownership or the politics of it, because there are
foreigners on this list. because without the US, there would be no
Internet, no list, and probably no personal computers.

Didn't feel like a foreigner to this list until today. I felt this was one
big happy (unhappy) family. As per the internet etc. Alexander Graham Bell
was a Canadian. He invented a little item called the telephone. Where would
the internet been without that. A little help from your northern friends.
Anyway no offence taken and I agree with Jack that there is a little place
here for politics. Because we are your neighbours we are interested in what
is happening in your country and particularly what is relevant to the MV
hobby . I have been following the Al Gore thread and I found out I was
wrong. Al isn't such a nice guy. Whatever you guys and gals do make sure you
vote. You have no right to complain after if you didn't show up at the
polls. Motor on dudes.
    Barry