Mark Zurevinsky's Surplus Vehicles for sale

From: MICHAEL PEELER (frnbulx@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 09:45:01 PDT

Hello Mark and all

I would be more than happy to help both Mark and list members by posting
pictures and descriptions of any and all vehicles and related items he has
for sale. For a limited time, I offer this at no charge whatsoever. This
would negate Mark's need for a website, at least for now.

Mark- you can have the pictures scanned, then e-mail them to me at:
ads@mvmarketplace.com , and they will get posted right away.
If for any reason you cannot get them converted to a digital format to
e-mail, you can send them to me in the mail at:
L.B.O.E. Ent.
Dept. MVM
P.O. Box 2426
Carmichael, Ca.
95609-2426
Once I have converted them, again, they will get posted right away.

I think you will find that the old saying holds true: a picture is worth a
thousand words!

We look forward to hearing from you soon, and also to getting pictures and
info on your vehicles for sale on site.

Michael Peeler
http://mvmarketplace.com