Re: [MV] MV's for sale in Ukraine

From: MARK ZUREVINSKY (maz_concerts@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 10:06:15 PDT

Greetings,

Thanks for your offer. At the present tie, I am going to pass on your offer
as i have with several other kind individuals that have offered the same.

I am contemplating setting up a web page with Mil-Web. If and when I do this
I will forward to the list my appropriate address.

At present, I have been sending digital pics to various people that are
interested in my product. This system has worked just fine to date.

In the interim, please feel free to contact me with any interest you may
have in product that I have access to or available.

regards,

Mark Zurevinsky
for MAZ

FYI: sent to list for information purposes