M-36 for sale in NM.

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 08:26:04 PDT

Folks, I met a fellow here in Raton NM who owns a M-36 long bed Duce and a
half (21/2) truck and he wants to sell it. We went for a drive in it and it
runs great. It is a Multi fuel engine with the whistler turban, made by Jeep
has 8880 actual miles on it and just over 500 hours on the clock. It is a
DROP side and the only dent I saw on it was in the hood. The tires were in
great shape and the bed had no rust that I saw, and he has the side rails
for it, but no top bows.
 Now here is the kicker and I don't know how far off base he is, but he is
wanting to get $20.000.00 out of it. from all my dealings and watching the
for sale ads in our favorite Magazines, I think he might be too high, What
does the list think? He was not sure if he was asking too much for it also,
so I think he would be willing to negotiate. Please give me some feedback
on this. Mark M-886