Fw: Import Restrictions

From: Earl Tucker (etv100@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 15:04:59 PDT

Earl Tucker
Int'l Repo-Depo, Inc.
6030 Brittmoore Suite R
Houston, TX 77041
(713) 849-2279 Tel/Fax

----- Original Message -----
From: Earl Tucker
To: mil-veh@skylee.com
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2000 5:01 PM
Subject: Import Restrictions

Right on Mr. Lee

The MVPA is not doing much to help lift the import restrictions. If they are
its a big secrete!

 I have been doing battle with the BATF and the State Department for the
past 12 months. Its to the point that they will not return phone calls,
answer faxes or respond to questions. I proposed that we form an independent
coalition to start a legal challenge to the import restriction. This only
meet a hand full of people willing to invest $ to fight this action. If you
set around with your thumb up your !!!, nothing will change. Time is on the
governments side. The MVPA is not concerned with the armored question!

The majority of the club only thinks about soft skin vehicles.
Bush is not going to change what has been set into motion on day one( if he
wins). It will take a long time to change the restriction because no group
challenged the action in court!

The longer it is in place, the harder it will be to get it lifted.

Remember the 1986 machine gun ban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The MVPA should be protecting all our interests and with legal action if
necessary. That's why we joined this group in part.Members should demand
action be taken if you want to keep the right to own any military vehicle!
They don't mind accepting my advertising money.

I for one will continue to find a way to continue my business of importing
vehicle. There is always more that one way to skin a cat as they say. I will
prevail!!!!!!! Its what I love.

Happy 4TH

Earl Tucker
Int'l Repo-Depo, Inc.