Re: [MV] deuce steering "pops"

From: richard burrell (miltrkr@concentric.net)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 20:29:07 PDT

hi david
mine does this too but only on right turns sometimes loud sometimes not
at all, i have been all over the front end can't find a thing even
checked the frame for cracks back to the rear axles
nothing found, so far a mystery to me but i'll let you know if i find
anything
richard burrell
MVPA# 20227
MVCC