Re: [MV] deuce steering "pops"

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 21:38:21 PDT

Richard I did not see the first post on this -- I think that what is
happening is when you turn on hard surface you get rear suspension in bind
and what we hear is everything getting back in line, Probably a bushing
some where with extra play in it;. I have never heard this on dirt where
wheels can scrub around and relieve strain